- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
Please note that customer who orders over the counter and has not placed an order on-line may be charged at different price.
- Accepted payments include credit cards (pickup only), direct deposit, cheque or money order (payable to"On Line Centre Pty Ltd").
- Order will only be processed after payment received.
- As security measurement, OnLine Centre P/L requires a copy of photo ID (as order indicated) for pickup orders. We recommend customer to verify their PayPal account in order to minimize any delay. Every information provided would be kept private and confidential. We apologize for the inconvenience and we thank you for your cooperation.
- Our bank account details:
Account Name : On Line Centre Pty Ltd
Bank/branch : CBA (Haymarket Branch)
Bank Address : 691-693 George Street, Haymarket NSW 2000
Swift Code : CTBAAU2S
BSB : 062-006
Account Number : 11738406
Please enter your name or your order number as a reference.
- Please allow 2 to 3 working days for payment to be processed into our account. All goods remain the property of OnLine Centre P/L until full payment is received.
- Please note that the stock displayed on our website should be considered as a guide only. Placing an order does not guarantee the allocation of the product. OnLine Centre P/L will send you a confirmation e-mail once we verify your order and payment will be processed afterward.
- Please select carefully when you place the order, there will be no credit given on order price difference due to price drops.
- We deliver via Australia Post and major courier companies. In most cases we will dispatch items within 1-2 business days of your order. We are not responsible for any delay arising during the shipment.
- We may not be able to deliver to PO boxes, Parcel Lockers and Parcel Collect facilities. In these cases, a residential / business may be required.
- The customer is responsible to have someone at the delivery address to sign and accept the delivery. The customer is responsible for any delivery and return fee if the address provided was incorrect or shipping address was unattended at the time of delivery.
- Signature is required by default for order over $750 and most bulky items unless specified. Please let us know before placing any order if "authorised to leave" is required.
- The customer is responsible for any shipping fee, including fees for re-delivery or redirection.
- We may not be able to deliver to certain areas for high value or bulky products for insurance purposes or due to size/weight constraint imposed by courier companies.
- "Authorised to leave" is automatically accepted if sendle is chosen as shipping methods (under 500g).
- Sendle will not be available for order over $1500+. Next available courier service will be used if sendle is not available.
- We reserve the right to cancel order if it is not covered on our contracted standard delivery area with our courier company.
- Please allow extra delivery time for orders to WA, Remote & Rural Area.