Samsung 22'' Business Monitor
Clear picture quality with fast response time
- Fast 5ms Response Time: See even fast on-screen motion clearly and smoothly with low motion blur, judder and ghosting.
- Full HD Resolution: Provides clean and crisp picture quality in up to 1920x1080 resolution so you can see your content clearly.
- Off Timer Plus: The SE450 offers an Off Timer setting that automatically turns off your monitor after a pre-set time, and an Eco Timer setting that turns off your monitor after a pre-set period of inactivity, to help manage energy consumption.
- Recycled Plastics: From November 11, 2015 All Samsung business monitors are made of 30% recycled plastics.
- Limited PVC: Monitor mechanisms and circuits are constructed with limited PVC
- Accessory Packaging: Samsung has attempted to reduce the LDPE in accessory packaging by using Tapioca as an additional manufacturing materials.
A professional monitor for professional needs
- HAS Stand: An Height Adjustable Stand allows for flexible height adjustment up to 130mm.
- Tilt: Easily and smoothly tilt the screen forward up to 25° and backwards up to 3°
- Swivel: Quickly and easily adjust the screen left or right up to 45° for convenient viewing when working in groups.
- VESA Support: With support for VESA mounting interface standard 100 x 100 mm, you can easily mount it on a wall.
Optional mountable USB soundbar
The ability to access multimedia content on workplace devices is becoming increasingly important for businesses. In order to accommodate this need, the Samsung SE650 can be fitted with an optional USB soundbar. Thanks to a seamless mounting system, the soundbar attaches to the back of the monitor to provide the same benefit as a built-in speaker. This convenient add-on delivers quality sound (2.5W) while saving space and keeping your workspace more organized.
Essential connectivity to suit any workspace
No matter your work environment or needs, Samsung monitors ensure the seamless connectivity you’ve come to expect. They come equipped with all of the essential ports you need to get your tasks done, including DVI, D-sub, DP and HDMI ports.