- Australian stock with Manufacturer Warranty.
- Tax invoices with GST included in every transaction.
- Payments by PayPal for your convenience and security.
- Australian business with local support and warranty.
- Five locations across Sydney - trading since 1999.
Things you need to know...
- We deliver via Australia Post and major courier company. In most cases we will dispatch items within 1 - 2 business days of your order. Regular Australia Post delivery times apply. We are not responsible for any delay arising during the shipment.
- We do not deliver to PO Boxes.
- Customer is responsible to have someone at the delivery address to sign and accept the delivery. Customer is responsible for any delivery and return fee if the address provided was incorrect or shipping address was unattended at the time of delivery.
- Customer is responsible for any shipping fee, including fee for re-delivery and redirect.
- For high value or bulky products, we use courier company to organize delivery. We may not be able to deliver to certain areas for certain items for insurance purposes or due to size/weight constraint impose by our courier company.
- We reserve the right to cancel order if it is not covered on our contracted standard delivery area with our courier company.
- Warranty for products varies; most products (such as Notebook, Desktop PC, All-In-One PC, keyboard, mouse, hard drive, graphics card, networking, etc) carry direct Australian manufacturer warranty, you can contact the number provided on warranty card or from the manual inside, alternatively you can always ask us. Certain products (such as PC components, bulb, accessories, etc) may require the product to be returned to us for warranty. In case of warranty claims, return postage is buyer's responsibility.
- If you received a faulty product (Dead-On-Arrival/DOA), please let us know within 14 days of receiving the item. We will replace or refund any faulty item(s) once the product has been returned to us in original packaging. If the product found to be not faulty customer responsible for the additional re-shipping fee.
Our stores are open 7 days a week
Pick up avaliable only after the call confirmation, please call us on 02 9211 0898 to arrange.
You will need to bring your photo ID matching with your eBay account details.
Store location for pick up:
OnLine Centre Pty Ltd
Shop T48, Level 1, Capitol Square
730 George Street, Sydney, NSW 2000
Phone: 1800 1900 88